1. Multiple Baffle Rings: Most models feature patented multiple
baffle rings (MBR) which help turn airflow smoothly into the eye of the impeller, dramatically reducing inlet passage losses.
MBR combined with the two-dimensional impeller design increases blower efficiency and pressure/vacuum capability.
2.Multistage Shrouded Impellers:Two-dimensional
shrouded cast aluminum impellers are balanced individually and keyed onto the shaft. The complete assembly is then balanced
to achieve smooth operation with lowest vibration levels in the industry. Rotor assemblies are designed to operate well below
first critical speeds for added reliability.
3. Cast Housing: Blower housings are precision machined from high-grade cast iron. Smaller
models are cast aluminum. The intermediate blower sections are assembled together using high strength steel tie rods. The
blower and its driver are mounted together on a single steel baseplate. This assures long lasting performance and durability.
4. Balance Piston: A balance piston is located at the outlet end of the rotating impeller
assembly to compensate for the axial force of the impellers on the inlet bearing. This greatly increases bearing life for
longer trouble-free operation.
5. Flexible Coupling: Blowers/exhausters connect directly to the power source with a precision
aligned flexible coupling. This optimizes power transfer and minimizes bearing loads for longer life.
6. Labyrinth Seal: non-contact, non-wearing labyrinth air seals are standard. This no-maintenance
seal is used in most air and some gas applications (purge option available).
7. Carbon Ring Seal: For special air and gas applications requiring superior sealing, optional
carbon ring seals are availble with purge option.